Note: No visit is necessary to process your Report of Marriage during the Embassy. Kindly observe that processing hours come from 9:00 a.m. To 2:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays except holidays.
Marriages abroad of Filipino residents must duly be reported and registered. The Philippine Embassy registers marriages of Filipino residents celebrated in Norway, Finland, Iceland, and Sweden.
If using in person, a job candidate may register a study of Marriage and use for passport renewal with modification of surname to married title on a single time. Please relate to certain requirements for passport renewal right here.
All papers maybe perhaps perhaps not in English should be combined with an English interpretation.
- Duly accomplished Report of Marriage Form – bring four (4) finalized originals (Note: the proper execution happens to be fillable. You may enter information as required after which print out the shape with all the entries typed-in. Although you can help to save the blank kind, this content is not conserved if you work with Adobe Acrobat Reader. You’ll want to print the form out after filling it in. ) (If filing the Report of Marriage at A honorary that is philippine consulaterather than in the Embassy), please have field no. 20 signed first by way of a notarius publicus. )
- International wedding certification of this candidates, authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for Finland) or Apostillized by way of a authority that is competent of wedding (for Norway, Iceland, and Sweden) – bring one (1) original and four (4) photocopies; original is supposed to be returned to candidates (Note: If the document is certainly not in English, kindly have actually the document translated into English translation notarized, before having it authenticated/Apostillized. ) The authorities that are following Apostilles:
- Norway – County Governor/Fylkesmannen: https: //www. Fylkesmannen.no/en/People-and-society/Apostille-stamps-for-documents/
- Iceland – Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Iceland: https: //www. Government.is/ministries/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/
- Sweden – regional public that is notary https: //www. Government.se/government-of-sweden/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/legalisations/
- Information page of passports of both ongoing partie – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Birth certificates of both parties – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Marriage in the event that Report of Marriage is filed one or more (1) 12 months after candidates’ date of marriage – bring four (4) finalized originals
- For annulled or divorced Filipino spouse, copy of Marriage Certificate given by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) with appropriate annotation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced Filipino spouse who has got no wedding record when you look at the PSA, Divorce Decree/Certificate validated by the Regional test Court nearest the spouse’s spot of residence in the Philippines – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed Filipino spouse, Death Certificate granted by PSA or the international death certification of previous partner – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced spouse that is international foreign divorce or separation decree and English interpretation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed foreign partner, death certification of past spouse and English interpretation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Repayment of Fees (Note: charges for affidavits are split through the cost for Report of wedding. )
If using by post, please send your articles (except your initial passports – you could send only photocopies) and envelope that is self-addressed the Embassy’s mailing target:
P.O. Box 1758 VIKA, N-0122 Oslo, Norway
Kindly enclose your, your mobile number and/or e-mail target, so your Embassy can contact you for almost any updates or missing requirements. Please additionally deposit the appropriate costs, including for return postage, towards the Embassy’s bank-account.
The Embassy will ahead one copy regarding the Report of Marriage into the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) within the Philippines. Another content will likely be kept within the Embassy’s documents and a copy that is third be provided with towards the applicant. You could retrieve your PSA-certified Report of wedding three (3) to six (6) months after reporting the wedding in the Embassy.
Presentation associated with formal receipt given by the Embassy if claiming your private content regarding the Report of Marriage face-to-face during the Embassy.
Crucial guidelines in the Report of Marriage Form